Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, 22 September 2022

Uproar in hospital over patient's death

 Uproar in hospital over death of patient admitted in surgical ward

 - The relatives accused the hospital administration of negligence

 The deceased Sheela Nath Jha was admitted after being electrocuted from September 16.

  ​​correspondent, 

 _Sandeep kumar_ 

  The family members created a ruckus on the death of Sheela Nath Jha, a patient admitted after being electrocuted in the surgical ward of Sadar Hospital.  After the death, dozens of relatives demonstrated by placing the dead body in front of the ward.  However, the city police reached the spot and took the situation under control.  The deceased Shilanath Jha was a resident of Gangauli village of Andhratadhi.  Relative Sanjeev Thakur said that on September 16, the patient was admitted due to electrical shock.  His patients were completely fine, but at around 5:30 pm the doctor came and got water installed.  After which the patient's problem suddenly started increasing.  The people who were creating a ruckus said that the patient died shortly after getting the needle.  The relatives allege that during that time there was not a single GNM in the ward, whereas till some time ago all the GNMs were present.  The relatives of the deceased remained outside the surgical ward till around 9:00 pm, during which the police of the city police station also reached and pacified the matter.  The family says that they should get government compensation.  The process of post-mortem was not done till around 9:30 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
शाहनवाज हुसैन को सुप्रीम कोर्ट से राहत, FIR दर्ज करने के आदेश पर लग गयी रोक। बिहार में जूनियर डॉक्टर्स हड़ताल पर, स्टाइपेंड बढ़ाने की मांग। मिथिला मखाना को मिला जीआइ टैग